Thursday, August 22, 2013

Why Do I Read/Write/Think.

To me reading is like a movie in your hand if it’s a good book. Reading is an easy way to learn or be entertained. A lot of times reading helps me understand pictures or videos.
I believe we read to understand and communicate. For me I am able to somewhat understand different languages when I am able to read it.
When I read I make a movie in my head and if I don’t understand then I reread.
In reading it’s hard for me to stay focused on a piece of material when i don't find it interesting.
I know I am successful when i feel a sense of accomplishment when I finish a book.
My role is to understand the book how the writer meant it to be understood.



To me writing is like child abuse. So when I here writing it means pain and suffering to me but I hope to change that this year.
We write so we can  explain something to someone without being face to face.
When I write it helps me to think out what i’m going to write before I actually start writing.
When I get confused with a piece of writing I like to have someone proofread it.
When I write it is easy for me to get distracted.
I feel successful when my proofreader tells me it is a good piece of writing.
My role as a writer is to write to the best of my ability.



Thinking is what goes on in my head before I execute any task like reading or writing.
We think so that we don’t screw up more than once on any one thing.
When i think it’s like an in head bullet list.
I try to rethink if I get confused or sometimes I bounce some ideas off of people.
Sometimes it’s hard to stay focused when I am thinking really hard about a deep subject.
I am a successful thinker when i have made a decision.
My role is to make decisions.    
 

No comments:

Post a Comment