Thursday, September 26, 2013

Graphing Story

     I walked two miles at a brisk pace of four miles per hour but then realized that I forgot my phone back at home so i ran back at a pace of seven miles per hour then jogged all the way to my friends house four miles away at a pace of 5.5 miles per hour.
      This graph matches my story because the initial increase shows me walking until I remembered my phone. The slightly steeper decrease shows increased speed towards my house. The even steeper increase shows that I ran at a faster pace for a longer period of time.

2 comments:

  1. Mitchell,

    Please go back and read the prompt - you didn't create/upload a graph, nor explain how your graph matches your story.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for uploading the graph, but it doesn't seem to match your story (nor did you explain how it matches your story). If you walked 2 miles at four miles per hour, it should only take you 30 minutes, not 2 hours. Same problems with the rest of your graph. Could you either redo the graph to match, or redo the story to match the graph? And then also explain in your post how your graph matches your story.

    ReplyDelete